At Bow Community Primary School, pupils are required to wear the following uniform:
- White polo or White shirt/blouse
- Royal Blue polo with School logo
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan with School logo
- Black or Grey School trousers
- Black or Grey School Skirt
- Black or Grey School Shorts
- Black or Grey tights
- Black or White Socks
- Black plain low heeled, closed toe school shoes
- Royal Blue and White summer dress
- Plain black or grey tights or socks
At Bow Community Primary School, pupils are required to wear the following PE kit:
- Royal blue t-shirt with school logo or white t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Suitable sports’ trainers
- School Sweatshirt with or without logo
Please note, that makeup and jewellery should not be worn by pupils. Clothing with Logos on display are also not in line with our school uniform expectations.
Pupils SHOULD come into school on days when they have PE in their PE kits. They will not need to change before lessons.
It is really important that pupils wear the correct PE kit on these days with their school jumper.
Please note: football and rugby kits or clothing with logos are unacceptable.
Good Quality Second Hand Uniform
Bow Community Primary School uniform hold a large stock of good condition, second hand uniform. If you would like to purchase uniform for a small fee, please speak to a member of the staff in the office or contact us directly on email@example.com